Swimming pool products
DEAR EPA REGISTRANT: SGEC understands that as an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registrant you have a responsibility. Your responsibility to your customers – large or small, corporate or individual – is to present antimicrobial products that are effective yet environmentally safe.
Most companies, possibly yours, don’t always have the capacity to focus on taking the required steps to obtain EPA and state approval prior to distribution of an antimicrobial product.
Of course, there are risks for not being compliant with changing U.S. environmental guidelines and regulations which could adversely affect your company.
SGEC was specifically formed, in 2011 by Ms. Sherri Gray, to address the needs of companies, who seek to market, sell, or distribute antimicrobial products in the United States, as they navigate the myriad of federal and state regulations that encompass the U.S. pesticide registration process.
An antimicrobial is intended to disinfect, sanitize, reduce, or mitigate growth or development of microbiological organisms or protect inanimate objects, industrial processes or systems, surfaces, water, or other chemical substances from contamination, fouling, or deterioration caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, algae, or slime.
Disclosure: While this master class provides information for navigating the U.S. and Canada antimicrobial registration process, it was presented for informational purposes only and in no way takes the place of the guidance provided by a professional consultant and does not guarantee that your antimicrobial product will be registered in the United States and/or Canada.
Why Consider SGEC as Your Consultant?
- Years of experience dealing with EPA (PRIA and non-PRIA) and Health Canada registration applications.
- Peace of mind knowing the complex rules and regulations will be followed with detail.
- Extensive relationships within the EPA itself that assists in the entire process.
- Available on a contract basis for as little or as much time as you need to complete projects.
- You’ll receive personalized attention.
- Proven track record of registering antimicrobial and non-antimicrobial pesticides.
- I will be an advocate for your product.
Ms. Gray, and her staff, provide expert knowledge in the field of environmental regulation to clients in the antimicrobial product industry.
Sherri Gray Environmental Consulting, LLC
To schedule a phone call with SGEC to discuss your regulatory needs. You’ll also receive a welcome email with general U.S. antimicrobial product registration information.